marți, 16 iunie 2009

Happy Ending???

>23.09.08(deep thoughts)

If i must think about my present life and i had to describe it in one word this will be :nightmare. sometimes in moments like this i look around me to see the others misfortune so i can be grateful for what i have but in the end i still take pity on me. few days ago i find out something about a person close to me who i consider upright and i feel disappointed. after this when i was talking with somebody i couldn't without ask my self if is telling the truth or if has second thoughts. is strange to be with persons that you know from so long and ask your self if you really know them .Life in generally is strange …are moments who seems to never end when nothing happened and moments when the things that happen are to much. two days ago i find about somebody’s life a life unhappy I didn't know this person personally but i really wish i have .it's amazing how a person can have so much and in the same time to don’t have anything.
I don’t know if is better to have a professional life and don’t care about your personal life…but i want for me in generally above all to have someone close to my heart …someone that cares for me and care for him too…the life in loneliness doesn’t have sense for me…you need someone like a reason for living… you will think that I’m speaking about a life partner but to be honest in this precise moment I don’t really think of this kind of person…who knows maybe…but for now I feel just fine like the way I am…I don’t want or maybe I’m scare to start care for someone again and to pass again for be the only one who cares…now I have something else in my mind when I think about my future life…but who know what can happen tomorrow …

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu