marți, 16 iunie 2009

If I will fall in love again!!!


22.04.09
"…He llorado en soledad, y he reido frente a ti, pero no puedo ocultar, que sin ti no soy feliz...Sigue vivo tu recuerdo me hace daño si te pienso estoy triste pero estoy de pie...cada vez que vuelvo a verte no lo niego aún me duele pero sé que un día estaré bien..."
"…I’ve cried when I was alone and I’ve laugh in your presence, but I can’t denied , that without you I can be happy…your memory is still alive and it’s hurts to think of you…I’m sad but I’m on my foot…every day that I see you I can’t deny it still hurts but I know that one day I will be fine…"
The Easter period…the time that we met and sheer a lot of memories together…it’s still feel strange …but not the same…I guess I’m just starting to fell fine…yes now I can see me without seeing him I can see my dreams ,my objectives ,now i start to leave again and I promise myself to don’t fall in love again like a stupid If I will fall in love again I will not do it without thinking as before ,will be for deeds and not words randomly I prefer to be alone instead to be once more wrong only with love will open the doors of my heart convince me that if is not just crossing through my life he will never miss my arms, he must win my trust and not ever lie to me,to never make me cry. It will not be worth saying that you love me if I don’t hear the voice of your soul assuring that at last I can fall in love

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu