vineri, 2 octombrie 2009

23.06.09

..."when the rain falls it's like heaven's crying...there is no difference between the teardrops and the rain"...

...2 months since we met but today it's raining outside and my eyes are full of tears i don't know why but i have a sadness inside me...i didn't see u today and i miss you so much this hours seems like an etrnity...i wonder what i will do when i will not see u for a long time...when you will be in France how my life it's supposed to be because in this moment just thinking of that i feel i can't brethe...tomorrow is your birthday i what to do something spelcial for you...to remember forever this day...

15.06.09

..."if one day you wake up and find that you are missing me and your heart start to wonder were in this earth i can be thinking maybe you will come back here to the place that we'd meet and you'll see me waiting for you in the corner of the street"...

... soon you will go live me behind...i don't know if you will came back again one day or if you just for a second turn around and look back to see what is left behind...but i will remain here waithing for you hopping that one day if you will remember me will came back to this place were we met...to this palaces witness of this great love that we live together...


12.06.09

...Viviras, siempre en mi desde la tarde cuando te encontre cada minuto, mientras exista por siempre te amare dondequiera que vaya tu recuerdo va conmigo...

..."You will leave forever in me from the afternoon that i find you every minute that i will exist forever i will love you doesn’t matter were i'll go your memory is comming with me"...


...every day we wake up to start a new journey to something unknown ... although we think we know where we are going is not true you never know what may turn your life ... every moment is crucial...a word, a gesture can change your life into something that you have not thought about ...change in my life took place by a simple look and an affirmative answer when in fact I mean not ...so you came into my life and who would have thought my life would take a right turn ...no matter what the future holds for us you will always be with me ...everything can be taken but not memories and feelings...this are for a life time....




11.06.09(I love you to much this is my problem )
"..."

...I never wanted to be anybody problem and now I'm the problem of the most important person for me...i here you saying this words over and over again...i don't know what i supposed to do...until now i didn't find someone to love who loves me and now that i find you this love for you is a problem...how can i make this love vanish...how can i help you to solve this problem...maybe i must stay far from you...but i don't have the straight to do this...and you don't help me too...if I'm a problem why you don't let me go???...

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu