miercuri, 14 octombrie 2009

one more year going by!!!


...another year has passed in my life ... I want to thank all my friends for being with me this day,my family,my boyfriend family and not least the most important beings in my life ...my boyfriend for the wonderful gift that he made to me... just a few moments ago I found that my gift that came by mail has arrive...I do not know yet what it is but it does not matter ... the most beautiful gift that I could receive I've already received ... I have not ever thought that you can miss someone so much as i feel now the lack of my soul mate..today more than ever I would have liked to have him close embraced him and kiss him ... despite missing him so much and the sensation of a huge emptyness that I will fill only when I will ahve hin close, I am happy ... I didn't thought that this day will bring something special ... never been too special but this year his existence in my life is the best gift ..if i have him in my life and his love i'm not asking anything more for me this is enough ...is my life and always will be ... I have no doubt about ...i love you above all things of this world...je t'aime beaucoup mon cheri!!!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu