vineri, 23 aprilie 2010

Anniversary of first meeting

a year since our roads have crossed for the first time. I would lie if I say that this year had past quickley because the last months spent away from each other seem to last forever and the time that need to pass until i will see you again it seems to me like an eternitate.un year but more than half of that time thousands of kilometers apart.apart but still together as you told me one night and that was recently.despite all this period is not one of the most beautiful just the hope that someday we will be together gives me strength to continue.
You don't read and i like that and even if you will read in a few months will no longer have any sense will be too late: D so I can afford to write my thoughts without fear.you ask me a few days ago why always seem that i'm tired and sad.The answer to these questions is very obvious at least like that it seems to me because i know myself but for the others may not realize quite so easily my reasons even if there are plenty of reasons for my sadness...
in this moment i speak with you.you don't even realize how much means this to me to know you here even if you are so busy that everytime you find and other things to do when you spaek with me.i wonder when we will be together it will be the same?you will be to busy to give me a bit from your time it will exist days when you will be to busy or to tired for realize that i'm there?but at least I'll be there on the edge waiting to act if needed.'ll always be there for you even if I have to act in the shade. for me it does not matter anyway you have given me more attention than I expected and if one day I will remain a shadow in your life then I will be grateful for what I received until that time.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu