sâmbătă, 19 iunie 2010

where our life is heading?!

I still can not believe that i finished with all the exams and it remained only my License.I remember how a few months ago i was looking with fear ahead and i was thinking that i will never see the light at the end of the tunnel but know i can say that i start to see the end of all this.
Slowly and quikly at the same time have passed this year.On one part i'm happy seeing all I have accomplished but looking depper around me i sense a great sadness realizing that destiny seems unfortunately to put us throut a new attempt less or i can say not at all pleasant.Slowly we are approaching to the end of a stage of our lives and of course this can bring some sadness and nostalgia but the circumstances make all this more sad than could be.
We say goodbye with the hope that we will not lose the friends we've gained in these years and life will reward us in some way for our efforts.They say that the friends from college are the onens who will stand on your life and even if our lifes need to take on separate ways and the distance will occur even then we hope our friendships will remain the same.
In this moment I also put myself a lot of questions "In what direction our steps are heading? Where I'll be tomorrow and looking back thinking of all this what fellings will brig?...???

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu